Our 40’ climbing wall offers bouldering, top rope, and lead climbing. Membership or a day pass are required after your first free climbing session.
All memberships include free shoe rental.
Witt Climbing Wall Hours – Suspended for Summer – Group Reservations Only
- Please visit Climbing Wall Reservations for more information.
- Time slots are between one to two hours with a 15-minute cleaning break from 6-6:15 and after the wall closes at 8:15. Due to COVID-19, we only allow bouldering and auto-belays at this time. Powdered chalk is not allowed, but liquid chalk is provided free of cost. We recommend bringing your own harness and shoes; equipment will be provided for those that do not own their own.
- To maximize facility usage with limited hours, we ask you to show up during the first 20 minutes of your reservation time slot. Failure to show up within 20 minutes will result in a forfeit of your block to the first walk-in.
Witt Climbing Wall Group Rental Rates
- $100 (2-hour rental) for up to 10 people.
University Affiliated Groups:
- $108 (2-hour rental) for up to 10 people.
- $120 (2-hour rental) for up to 10 people.
For additional questions or more information about making a Climbing Wall reservation request, please call 205-348-7751 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rental requests must be received 2 weeks prior to the event date.
Belay Classes – Temporarily Suspended
- Monday through Thursday: 6 – 8 p.m.
Semester Pass Rates
- First Visit Free
- Semester – $20
- Month – $10
- Day – $3