Spring 2018 Group Exercise Schedules: January 10 – April 28*
University Recreation offers Group Exercise classes at each facility. Click on the following links to view each facility’s Group Exercise schedule.
Aquatic Center | Student Recreation Center | Robert E. Witt Student Activity Center
University Recreation offers several different types of Group Exercise classes . Whether you are looking to sweat, tone muscle, or work on your mind-body practice, University Recreation has a class for you. Click on one of the following links to view the Group Exercise class descriptions.
Cardio | Mind Body | Strength
- Do you have your pass for class? Passes are free and given out 30 minutes before the class starts. Please visit the equipment desk to obtain a pass. No pass is required for Water Fitness classes or Aquatic Center classes.
- For all yoga and mat Pilates classes, it is required that you bring your own mat. Mats can be purchased at the Student Recreation Center or the Witt Center front desk for $15, and Bama Cash is accepted.
*Group Exercise Class Cancellations
- Monday, January 15 (MLK Holiday): All classes cancelled.
- Thursday, January 18- Aquatic Center only: All classes cancelled.
- Thursday, January 25- Witt Center only: All classes cancelled.
- Friday, March 9 after 2 p.m. through Sunday, March 18 (Spring Break): All classes cancelled.
- Friday, March 30 after 2 p.m. through Sunday, April 1(Easter Holiday): All classes cancelled.