University Recreation offers several membership options for undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff along with community members who wish to utilize UREC facilities. Guest passes are available to access all facilities.
UREC Monthly Membership Fees
*UA Community consists of 1st Year Graduate, Faculty/Staff and Dependents, Part-time Students, Retired Faculty/Staff and Dependents, and Student Dependents.
|Affiliation||University Recreation Membership
UREC Membership includes access to the Student Recreation Center, Robert E. Witt Activity Center, Aquatic Center, Outdoor Pool Complex, and Tennis Court Complex.
Outdoor Pool Monthly Membership Fees
|Affiliation||Adult (ages 16 and up)||Child (ages 4-15)
*UA Community consists of 1st Year Graduates, Faculty/Staff and Dependents, Part-time Students, Retired Faculty/Staff and Dependents and Student Dependents.
- A monthly membership is valid for 30 days. Memberships less than 30 days from the seasonal closure date will be prorated.
- Children aged 3 and under are free.
- Need more information? Visit our OPC Guidelines page.
Undergraduate and Graduate Student Memberships
- Confirmed on-campus students registered for five credit hours or more for the Fall and Spring semesters have membership privileges for all UREC facilities included in their tuition. For each Summer session, only one credit hour is required.
- Distance Education students and students enrolled in less than five credit hours must purchase a part-time student UREC membership at the part-time student membership rate.
- To qualify for a PT/Summer student membership rate, the patron must have taken classes during the most recent semester.
General Membership Guidelines
- Memberships are sold per person, per month and do not require a contract.
- Membership prices are determined by affiliation with the University.
- All members are required to obtain:
- A valid Action Card
- UA parking permit or Pay to Park
- Memberships are non-refundable.
- The minimum age for membership is 16.
- Each member must complete a release form prior to their membership being purchased.
- The primary member may add a spouse/partner and/or dependents, age 16-25 years old, at the equivalent rate of his or her individual membership.
- Membership payment options include recurring payments through the UREC Shop member portal, in-person, and via phone by calling the Membership Office.
- To end a recurring membership please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking and Access
Aquatic Center, Outdoor Pool Complex, Student Recreation Center and Robert E. Witt Activity Center Parking and Payment Information
- If a Patron Parking Permit is needed, please complete the Patron Parking Permit form. See instructions on the form for submittal. Do not submit to the University Recreation Facilities.
- University Recreation permits are valid at all UREC facilities.
- Pay to Park is also available.
- An Action Card is required for access. After obtaining a membership a card can be acquired from the Action Card Office for $5.
To begin a membership to any of our facilities, please complete the UREC Membership Application and we will contact you for payment.