Outdoor Recreation offers a full-service bike shop for personal bicycles. Patrons can bring their bikes in for a wide range of repairs ranging from flat fixes to major tune-ups and everything in between. There is a fee associated with this service.
Bike Shop Services
- Flat Fix | $14 each | Includes new tube and labor
- Minor Tune-Up | $25 each| Includes front and rear brake adjustments, front and rear derailleur adjustments, chain lube, and safety inspection.*
- Major Tune Up | $45 each |Minor Tune-Up plus hub, headset, bottom bracket adjustments, and front and rear wheel trues.
*If more extensive repair is needed, mechanics will notify you concerning additional costs
- Brakes |$8/brake
- Derailleurs | $8/derailleur
- Headset |$10
- Bottom Bracket |$15
- Front Hub | $11
- Rear Hub | $15
- True Wheel (Straighten wheel) | $15/wheel
- Headset | $20
- Bottom Bracket | $30
- Front Hub | $15
- Rear Hub | $25
*All prices may change at mechanic’s discretion.
Please visit our Hours of operation to see when the rental center/bike shop is open. Call 205-348-7045 for more information or email: email@example.com