Outdoor Recreation offers a full service bike shop for personal bicycles. Patrons can bring their bikes in for a wide range of repairs ranging from flat fixes to major tune-ups and everything in between. There is a fee associated with this service.
Bike Shop Services
- Flat Fix | $14.00 each | Includes new tube and labor
- Minor Tune Up | $25.00 each| Includes front and rear brake adjustments, front and rear derailleur adjustments, chain lube, and safety inspection.*
- Major Tune Up | $45.00 each |Minor Tune Up plus hub, headset, bottom bracket adjustments, and front and rear wheel trues.
*If more extensive repair is needed, mechanics will notify you concerning additional costs
- Brakes |$8.00/brake
- Derailleurs | $8.00/derailleur
- Headset |$10.00
- Bottom Bracket |$15.00
- Front Hub | $11.00
- Rear Hub | $15.00
- True Wheel (Straighten wheel) | $15.00/wheel
- Headset | $20.00
- Bottom Bracket | $30.00
- Front Hub | $15.00
- Rear Hub | $25.00
*All prices may change at mechanic’s discretion.
Please visit our Hours of operation to see when the rental center/bike shop is open. Call 205-348-7045 for more information or email: email@example.com