Undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to rent bicycles. These rentals provide a cost-effective, alternative means of transportation around campus and surrounding areas.
Bama Bike Rentals – How to Request a Bike
How to request a Bama Bike
- Fill out a Bike Request Form.
- When we have a bike available in your size, we will call you to take payment over the phone and reserve the bike. During this call, we will schedule a time for pick up.
If we are unable to reach you via phone, we will send a follow-up email asking for a time to call.
- Visit our shop (400 Peter Bryce Boulevard, in the loop facing the Softball fields) and we will have you sign forms and issue your bike. Our hours of operation are listed on our website.
Bama Bike Prices
Bama Bikes can be rented by members of the UA community for $20 a month or $60 a semester. You can rent the bikes at the Outdoor Recreation office, located on the second floor of the Student Recreation Center. Once the bike rental period has expired, return your bike to the Outdoor Recreation office. Late fees are $10 a day for the first 14 days. After 15 days the full replacement cost is charged.
- $20 a month
- $60 a semester
Included with Bama Bike Rentals
- Monthly Bike Cleaning to Prevent Wear and Tear
- Bike Lock and Key
- Please Email Outdoor Recreation with any questions.