Located adjacent and to the north end of the Student Recreation Center, the Outdoor Pool Complex is open April through September to serve UA students, Student Recreation Center members and guests. Amenities include a leisure pool with inner tubes to float the Lazy River, 30 Foot high water slide, tanning shelf to relax in the water, basketball goal in the pool, and Kiddie Pool with zero entry. Seating is available around the deck and concessionaire with picnic area. The Outdoor Pool is available for reservation for special events. See Hours Of Operation for scheduled closures. Closures and/or schedule modifications may occur as needed. Membership or a guest pass is required to access the Outdoor Pool Complex.
- The Outdoor Pool Complex is now open 7 days a week and is included as part of Student Recreation Center Memberships.
- Members may purchase OPC memberships for their children through our membership office.
- A satellite membership office will be open at the OPC Monday-Friday from 12-4 p.m. during June and July.
- Members must have an Action Card to enter facilities.
- Each Adult Student Recreation Center Members (make “Member” singular) may purchase up to 2 OPC Guest Passes per day at $5 each.
- Additional guest passes or SRC Guest Passes are $10 per person per day.
- Members must remain with their guests the entire visit.
- Children age 15 and under must be accompanied at all times by an adult (age 19 and above) with an active SRC Membership.
- Members and/or guests age 18 and under must have a release that has been signed by a parent or guardian (19 and older) on file.
- This includes guests ages 16-18 who are with a member under age 19.
- We do not offer “Rain Checks” or refunds.
- Sponsored members are not eligible to purchase OPC memberships for their children.
- Children age 3 and under are free.
- Coolers and/or outside food and drinks are not allowed.
- Water and ice only in plastic or metal containers
- The facility will close for inclement weather and or other unforeseen circumstances.
- For weather closures, please call 205-348-Pool (7665) or visit twitter.com/UARecreation.