University Recreation realizes you are investing your time and energy into health and fitness, and this facility is for your use. However, using this facility is a privilege, and we ask that you abide by our Tennis Court Complex guidelines.
- UREC Tennis Courts are for the use of UA students and University Recreation members with an active membership. Access will be monitored by University Recreation staff.
- Proper athletic attire and non-marking shoes must be always worn
- Use the courts for the activity in which they are intended (tennis only), do not modify or alter the playing courts, nets, or equipment at any time.
- Only tennis balls are to be used during play.
- Alcohol or the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- No animals are permitted on the courts.
- No private lessons permitted.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller-skates, hoverboards, rollerblades, and non-electric scooters are prohibited.
Tennis lights may be turned on when needed, please turn them off when leaving. The lights will activate three courts at a time. Please play on those courts with lights already turned on if space is available.
University Recreation reserves the right to close the field complex for inclement weather or reservations/special events.