University Recreation realizes you are investing your time and energy into health and fitness, and this facility is for your use. However, using this facility is a privilege, and we ask that you abide by our Tennis Court Complex guidelines.
- UREC Tennis Courts are for the use of UA students and University Recreation members with an active membership. Access will be monitored by University Recreation staff.
- Proper athletic attire and non-marking shoes must be always worn
- Use the courts for the activity in which they are intended (tennis only), do not modify or alter the playing courts, nets, or equipment at any time.
- Only tennis balls are to be used during play.
- Alcohol or the use of tobacco products is prohibited.
- No animals are permitted on the courts.
- No private lessons permitted.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller-skates, hoverboards, rollerblades, and non-electric scooters are prohibited.
Tennis lights may be turned on when needed, please turn them off when leaving. The lights will activate three courts at a time. Please play on those courts with lights already turned on if space is available. Court lights will automatically turn off at 10 p.m.
University Recreation reserves the right to close the field complex for inclement weather or reservations/special events.