The following information is for anyone who will use the University Recreation facilities, who don’t have a membership. Guests can participate in any informal program area such as the weight room, cardio room, basketball courts, racquetball courts, group exercise classes, the running track, and outdoor recreation activities.
Student Recreation Center/Robert E. Witt Student Activity Center
- Daily fee for the Student Recreation Center/Robert E. Witt Student Activity Center : $10/guest. Picture ID is required.
For more information, call 205-348-5164.
- Daily fee for the Aquatic Center: $5/guest
For more information, call 205-348-5244.
Outdoor Pool Complex
- Children age 3 and under are free.
- Children age 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (age 19 and above).
- Members and/or guests age 18 and under must have a release that has been signed by a parent or guardian (age 19 and above) on file.
- SRC Members (age 16 and up) may bring 2 guests at a discounted rate of $5 per person per day. The member must remain with their guests the entire visit. Additional guests are $10 per person per day.
- Non-members are $10 per person per day.
- Sorry, we do not offer “Rain Checks” or refunds.
- Photo ID is required for all guests.
For more information, call 205-348-7665.