Fall 2020 League Sports
Sport offerings for fall 2020 have yet to be finalized. This webpage will be updated as soon as possible once we have finalized a calendar that ensures safety precautions and CDC guidelines are followed within our sports.
Step 1: Create Your Team Online
- Go to urecshop.ua.edu and login in using the MyBama portal and selecting Intramural Sports.
- This step does not guarantee your team a spot, day, or time in a league
- More information on registration, eligibility, sportsmanship, and other guidelines is available in the Intramural Sports Participant Guide Participants are highly encouraged to review the handbook
Step 2: Pay Your Team Fee
- Pay via Cash, Credit (MC/Visa/Disc), Debit, Apple Pay, Bama Cash or Check (Payable to University of Alabama) at the Sport Programs Office in the lobby of Student Recreation Center
- The Sport Programs Office will be open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. to collect your team fees
- Teams will select playing day and time in the office during payment, please know the days times your team is available to play
- The best days and times fill early; don’t wait until the last days of the registration period to pay
- Teams will also select jersey colors at this time. Colors can only be used once per division
Step 3: Fill Your Roster
- All players must be on the online roster prior to playing
- Use urecshop.ua.edu to add players and complete paperwork
- Players must complete a quiz and assumption of risk form prior to participating
- Change to: “Any participants under the age of 19 must also have a Parental Consent Form on file in the Sport Programs Office by 2 p.m. the day of their first participation.
Intramural Sports hires over 50 students each semester as sports officials. All training necessary to officiate is provided through University Recreation. Visit our Employment Opportunities page for more details!
Sport Programs Office Information
The Sport Programs Office is located in the lobby of the Student Recreation Center (400 Peter Bryce Boulevard, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401)
Office Hours are on our Hours of Operation page
Email Address: IMsports@ua.edu
Sport Programs Office Phone: 205-348-8055
USPS Mailing Address: Student Recreation Center, Box 870373, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487