Sport Club Officer Resource Guide
The Sport Club Officer Resource Guide contains guidelines governing participation in Sports Clubs and is a helpful resource for understanding various aspects of the program.
Sport Club Forms
- Concussion Return to Play Clearance Form – After a suspected concussion, participants must be cleared for play by a Qualified Physician. This form must be turned into Competitive Sports prior to returning to play or utilizing any University Recreation Facilities.
- Sport Club Member Packet – All participants must complete a Sport Club Member Packet prior to participation.
- Participants under 19 are considered minors in Alabama and must have a Sport Club Member Packet completed by a parent or guardian. This packet includes the FERPA form, UREC Liability Waiver, Concussion Statement and other necessary elements for participation.
- Sport Club Member Packets are found on the organization’s MySource Portal.
- Travel Reimbursement Form – Used to reimburse individuals or a club for club business from a UREC account. The Intent to Travel Form and Activity Report must have been turned in on time for travel reimbursements. A separate form must be used for each individual that made purchases.
- General Volunteer Agreement & Release Form – Must be completed by coaches, advisors, or other club volunteers prior to volunteering with a club.
Competitive Sports Office Information
The Competitive Sports Office is located in the atrium of the Student Recreation Center (401 Peter Bryce Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Please call for holiday and summer hours)
Email Address: SportClubs@ua.edu
Competitive Sports Office Phone: 205-348-8055
USPS Mailing Address: Student Recreation Center, Box 870373, Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35487