We have discontinued lap swim reservations at this time. Please drop by during lap swim hours.
Aquatic Center Fall Lap Swim – August 16 – December 11
The AC is closed on all home football games. Monday, August 16, the AC will close at 6 p.m. for staff training.
- Monday: 6 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Thursday: 6 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – unavailable September 24 and November 5 for a swim meet
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. – unavailable January 15 for a swim meet
- Sunday: Closed
SRC Indoor Pool Hours – August 16 – December 11
Monday, August 16, the SRC pool will close at 6 p.m. for staff training.
- Monday and Tuesday: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.*
- Thursday: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Group Water Exercise will occupy 2 lanes Mondays and Wednesdays, 7 – 7:45 a.m.
*October 9 – December 7, the pool will close at 7:30 p.m. for the Kayak Club.
Prepare for Your Swim/Arrival
- Do not enter the facility if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to a COVID-19 case.
- Enter through the south entrance (facing the parking lot off Hackberry Lane) and check-in at the Aquatic Center Welcome Desk.
- A valid Action Card is required to access the facility.
- Wear your mask. Facial coverings that cover the nose and mouth are required at all times when inside a UREC facility, except when actively swimming.
- Practice physical distancing while in the facility.
- Swimmers are encouraged to arrive ready to swim.
- Swimmers will provide their own pool equipment including goggles, kickboards, pull buoys, towels, etc.
- Locker rooms and restrooms are open, and a limited amount of lockers are available to reserve.
- Prior to entering the pool, swimmers should rinse their personal swim equipment to reduce possible cross-contamination on the pool deck.
- Please limit to no more than 4 swimmers per lane. Please do not change lanes.
- Solo swimmers are expected to swim in the middle of their lane to allow for appropriate physical distancing, while pairs are expected to start and stop at opposite ends and properly circle swim.