The purpose of the American Red Cross Lifeguard Review course is to give individuals the opportunity to review the course content within a formal course setting. The review course format optimizes a participant’s ability to successfully complete the knowledge and skills evaluations to earn recertification in Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED.
- Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding course completion certificate.
- Successfully perform the Lifeguarding course prerequisite swimming skills.
Access to digital text and personal safety equipment provided.
Sessions – Temporarily Suspended
- UA Student $90
- UREC Member $55
- Non-Member $65
Course Enrollment Information
- Enrollment deadline – The deadline to register is one week prior to the course start date.
- Cancellation/Refunds – You may be eligible to receive a full refund for all course fees paid if you cancel prior to the
enrollment deadline or if University Recreation cancels the course. Cancellation requests received after the course
enrollment deadline will not be eligible for a refund. Registrants failing to show or who do not meet course prerequisites
will not be eligible for a refund.
- Registration Location – The University of Alabama Student Recreation Center, Membership Services Office located at 400
Peter Bryce Boulevard, Tuscaloosa, Alabama, 35401