imleagues Start-up Instructions
Online Sign- up Procedures
Log in to your IM Leagues account. To create an IM Leagues account, click on the IM Leagues link and login using your Mybama login information. For new users, information will be asked of you such as your name, birth date (year only required), and class standing/university affiliation.
*This information is for eligibility purposes in accordance with our policies and procedures to participate in Intramural Sports
Create a team (For team captains)
*You will not be able to create a team in a sport/league where registration is not open yet. Use the imleagues website and urec.sa.ua.edu/intramurals webpage to inform you on registration periods for sports
- Place your curser over the Orange Tab at the top right that says "Player Signup". A list of active Sports will now appear.
- Choose the sport you want to play and the league you want to join.
- Choose the division based on the night and time you would like to play.
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
*If they've already registered on "imleagues": search for their name, and invite them. If they haven't yet registered on "imleagues": scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input their email address.
Join a team
Participants can join a team by one of the following methods:
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at the top right of the page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his/her team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain's "playercard" page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team
All users are ENCOURAGED to use the "We are Live Chat Online" tab at the top right of any webpage on the "imleagues" website. Immediate response will be given to all inquiries between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm Central Time. All requests outside of those hours may be responded to immediately, or by 8:00 am the following day.
Please utilize the Intramural Office for assistance in getting used to this program. You may call the office at 205-348-8055.
For updates and announcements related to "imleagues" and all other Intramural Sports news, please follow us on Twitter @URECIntramurals or go to our "University of Alabama Intramural Sports" Facebook page and "like" the page.