We will begin accepting reservations for 2014 on
February 3rd, 2014.
How to Make a Reservation Request
Review the General Reservation Guidelines
Review the Healthy Swim Packet
Download the appropriate Facility Reservation Request form (link to all 3 documents) andsubmit at least 10 University working days in advance of the requested date(s) to be considered.
Which Reservation Request Application is right for me?
- For Individuals
- UREC Member and non-Member Individuals: The individual to be present and responsible, an adult 21 years of age or older, must complete and submit application with full payment to the Aquatic Center or Student Recreation Center. The reservation, usually fewer than 75 attendees, is for personal activity such as child's birthday party, a sport team end-of-season celebration, an anniversary, etc.
- Register in person at the Member Services Office at either the Aquatic Center (348-5244) or Student Recreation Center (348-5140).
- For Organized Groups Internal to the University (Registered Student Organizations/University Departments)
- Registered Student Organizations (RSO): The individual to be present and responsible (RSO Advisor) must complete and submit application to the Assistant Director or designee. Advisor and/or RSO President should meet with the Assistant Director (or designee) for final approval and event details. The reservation, usually more than 75 attendees, is for RSO activity such as a recognized social, a fundraiser, or end-of-semester/year celebration, etc. Larger groups may require UA Police Department for event security at an additional cost. Please read the Healthy Swim Packet.
- University Department/Academic Unit: The individual to be present and responsible (Professional Staff/Faculty) must complete and submit application to the Assistant Director or designee. Professional Staff/Faculty should meet with the Assistant Director (or designee) for final approval and event details. The reservation is for Department/Unit activity such as a recognized social, an academic/course work activity, or an affiliated camp. Payment submitted via Departmental Transfer.
- Contact Zack Tolbert, Assistant Director, Aquatics, at 348-6156.
- For Groups External to the University
- Affiliated and Non-Affiliated Groups: The individual to be present and responsible, an adult 21 years of age or older, must complete and submit application to the Assistant Director or designee. Additional Permissive Use Agreement, Certificate of Liability, and other pertinent documents must be submitted within 10 University working days prior to the event date. Full payment and all associated charges are due as indicated in the Permissive Use Agreement. The reservation, usually more than 75 attendees, is for large group activity such as a not-for-profit fundraiser, a competitive sport event, a corporate staff activity, a church social, etc.
- Contact Walter Kolis, Coordinator Aquatic Operations, at 348-0217.
View information about available facilities.
Still Have Questions?
For questions or more information about aquatic facility reservations, please contact us during regular business hours.
- Contact Aquatic Center Member Services at 348-5244.